
There I was, sitting miserably on the plane, just waiting for the time to come. Just sitting in that freezing airplane, with a tasteless apple juice in front of me. There, in front of my eyes, I see lots of activities, as if it will go exactly like that when I arrive to that place. This place is an unordinary place. We were on a plane, which was heading towards one of the greatest place on earth.
This group called ‘Operation Starship’ had taken off from Malaysia and was to Korea. Both the places where I have unforgettable memories, however, the place where I was going to end up after this 30hours of plane ride, was completely different from the countries I’ve previously been to. Often, I had thoughts, ‘How much more of this? When are we going to be there? To the New Place?’ When I think back to the beginning, my hurt still pounds, since this trip is something special for me. Special, because this was the place, which will make others to open their mouth once they know that I’ve been there. Now, with just few minutes apart from arriving, I had no movements, no thoughts and no feelings and without a notice my hands were shaking and the expression of my smile exceeded to its fullest extent; with just one thing in my whole body: The excitement.
There was an announcement saying, “We’ll be arriving in about ten more minutes”. My heart like a basketball, pounding on the wooden ground. Looked liked others had the same feelings, since we all knew that it was near. We all laughed and giggled, showing how excited and nervous we were about visiting this place. There now, was the sound, telling us that we were near, and we put on our belt. By meter-by-meter, passing through the white clouds and the view of the United States emerged. We passed through many thick layers of white clouds, there it was, the country, United States of America; the city of New York
It was one of the greatest views I’ve seen, just like the pictures or paintings on the Internet. Then shortly after, felt the body, thrilled with excitement; there was the wheel making a loud but a pleasant sound. The outside view was just amazing and could feel the coldness outside. Which made me even more thrilling since I couldn’t experience the winter weather for at least 3years and was about 20minutes away from going out and be able to feel the coldness of New York. Then there I was sitting on a plane and will soon be breathing the air of New York, the United States where it had made me ecstatic for the months before visiting this place.
I lifted my self up searched, if I have dropped something, then I smiled. I pulled up my bag and I landed it on my shoulders and my face was still stretched with excitement. I walked out my seat and step-by-step, I was walking to the destination. I was waiting for my friends at the exit of the plane, walking away, dismissing the plane, while the people with the green ribbons hard bowed. I continued walking along the trail, but this time, the sight was pleasant, outside, there was America, with green glass, blue sky and every thing was just, ‘different’. With crowds of people in the migration, I had to stay in one spot for a long time, without any movements. However, once I got there, to the entrance of this Air Port, I was happy as if I was free from everything. I walked out, looking at all the differences in America. I was keep walking, moving my feet forward till I felt something different on my feet. Then my movements had stopped. I was there, stepping on the soil of America
This group called ‘Operation Starship’ had taken off from Malaysia and was to Korea. Both the places where I have unforgettable memories, however, the place where I was going to end up after this 30hours of plane ride, was completely different from the countries I’ve previously been to. Often, I had thoughts, ‘How much more of this? When are we going to be there? To the New Place?’ When I think back to the beginning, my hurt still pounds, since this trip is something special for me. Special, because this was the place, which will make others to open their mouth once they know that I’ve been there. Now, with just few minutes apart from arriving, I had no movements, no thoughts and no feelings and without a notice my hands were shaking and the expression of my smile exceeded to its fullest extent; with just one thing in my whole body: The excitement.
There was an announcement saying, “We’ll be arriving in about ten more minutes”. My heart like a basketball, pounding on the wooden ground. Looked liked others had the same feelings, since we all knew that it was near. We all laughed and giggled, showing how excited and nervous we were about visiting this place. There now, was the sound, telling us that we were near, and we put on our belt. By meter-by-meter, passing through the white clouds and the view of the United States emerged. We passed through many thick layers of white clouds, there it was, the country, United States of America; the city of New York
It was one of the greatest views I’ve seen, just like the pictures or paintings on the Internet. Then shortly after, felt the body, thrilled with excitement; there was the wheel making a loud but a pleasant sound. The outside view was just amazing and could feel the coldness outside. Which made me even more thrilling since I couldn’t experience the winter weather for at least 3years and was about 20minutes away from going out and be able to feel the coldness of New York. Then there I was sitting on a plane and will soon be breathing the air of New York, the United States where it had made me ecstatic for the months before visiting this place.
I lifted my self up searched, if I have dropped something, then I smiled. I pulled up my bag and I landed it on my shoulders and my face was still stretched with excitement. I walked out my seat and step-by-step, I was walking to the destination. I was waiting for my friends at the exit of the plane, walking away, dismissing the plane, while the people with the green ribbons hard bowed. I continued walking along the trail, but this time, the sight was pleasant, outside, there was America, with green glass, blue sky and every thing was just, ‘different’. With crowds of people in the migration, I had to stay in one spot for a long time, without any movements. However, once I got there, to the entrance of this Air Port, I was happy as if I was free from everything. I walked out, looking at all the differences in America. I was keep walking, moving my feet forward till I felt something different on my feet. Then my movements had stopped. I was there, stepping on the soil of America
No comments:
Post a Comment